Friday, May 30, 2008

Please, please -- send word today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I have patiently waited for two weeks since the interview. Today is Friday of the second week and I really, really want to get out of PGN!!!! I read on Guatadopt.com that cases may be released today. Well, actually it said they may be released yesterday or today. Since it wasn't yesterday, I am praying for today!! I know many other Prospective Adoptive Parents (PAPs) are praying the same prayer.

I am ready to bring Edison home and to get on with our lives. Even Emily, the other day, stated that she was ready for him to come home so we could be a normal family. She, like I, always feel like something or someONE is missing from everything we do.

Edison, the only thing I can do is PRAY! Pray that the officials in Guatemala feel for you as a child and for all of us as waiting parents and move forward with making us a family.

I've said it many times and will repeat - once we pass the 9 month point, I am going to be like an angry pregnant woman who is way overdue!

No comments:

We've been waiting how long ? ? ?

From the day we filled out our application for adoption (9/11/2007) to the day we picked up Edison's visa to come to the United States (9/11/2008) took exactly one year! Of my three pregnancies - this paper pregnancy was the longest and most stressful. Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

I want to call my mom, but I don't know the country code - HELP!!

Will he wink?????

WE ARE OUT OF PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days, we are thrilled to announce that our file is out of PGN. We now await Edison's new birth certificate with our names listed as his parents and the Final Adoption Decree. Our estimated travel date is late July!!!!!!!!! God is so good!!

Guatemalan Flag

Guatemalan Flag