Saturday, May 31, 2008

FRUSTRATION!!!!

I just read guatadopt.com and learned that 50 cases were released from PGN yesterday. 10 approvals and 40 with Previos!!! How frustrating! The PGN has not released ANY cases for over a month and when they do - they release TEN! Even though they say they are not going to be as "picky" as the last PGN, they issue previos in FORTY CASES!!!!! When will this ever stop?

My son is getting older and older. We are missing out on so much, watching him learn and grow and play, and he is missing out on a FAMILY who loves him so much, who thinks about him constantly and wants him to come home.

Right now, I have so many emotions and none of them are very positive! I probably need to quit typing and start praying and reading my bible. It's also a good thing tomorrow is Sunday...

Have I mentioned before that "I WANT MY BABY TO COME HOME!!!"

No comments:

We've been waiting how long ? ? ?

From the day we filled out our application for adoption (9/11/2007) to the day we picked up Edison's visa to come to the United States (9/11/2008) took exactly one year! Of my three pregnancies - this paper pregnancy was the longest and most stressful. Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

I want to call my mom, but I don't know the country code - HELP!!

Will he wink?????

WE ARE OUT OF PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days, we are thrilled to announce that our file is out of PGN. We now await Edison's new birth certificate with our names listed as his parents and the Final Adoption Decree. Our estimated travel date is late July!!!!!!!!! God is so good!!

Guatemalan Flag

Guatemalan Flag