Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Day After ...

Saturday - we got home at 2:00 a.m. this morning. I'm pretty sure I was in bed about the same time. I woke up at noon, looked at the clock and went back to sleep. The next time I looked at the clock - it was 5:00 pm!!! Paul had taken Kensley to her basketball game. Emily had been lazy like me watching tv and taking naps.

I got out of bed at 5:00 and was back in bed by 8:30 p.m. Surely I got enough rest to repair my aching body! I would leave again tomorrow if we could bring our baby home.

No comments:

We've been waiting how long ? ? ?

From the day we filled out our application for adoption (9/11/2007) to the day we picked up Edison's visa to come to the United States (9/11/2008) took exactly one year! Of my three pregnancies - this paper pregnancy was the longest and most stressful. Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

I want to call my mom, but I don't know the country code - HELP!!

Will he wink?????

WE ARE OUT OF PGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 2 months, 2 weeks and 2 days, we are thrilled to announce that our file is out of PGN. We now await Edison's new birth certificate with our names listed as his parents and the Final Adoption Decree. Our estimated travel date is late July!!!!!!!!! God is so good!!

Guatemalan Flag

Guatemalan Flag